Monday, October 21, 2013

Snip Snip Snip


So, I chopped off all of my hair!!! I have been wanting to cut it for months now and Alyssa finally enabled me into doing it. We were sitting at Jack In the Box discussing it and she looked over at me and said, "You know what? Let's go. Let's go right now!" Sure enough, we did. I am so happy with how it turned out. It's so easy to manage and I rediscovered my love for hats. The experience was quite liberating. I feel so free! Almost like a huge chunk of hair has been lifted from my shoulders! BAH DAH CHUUU!


Currently listening to:
Cardiac Arrest by Bad Suns on Grooveshark

Other life updates:
  • I'm attending jury duty for the first time ever tomorrow.
  • I finally found a book that I'm excited to read! Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. I will let you guys know how it is!
  • Alyssa and I are seeing Lord Huron in March! I bought tickets two weeks ago. Every time I listen to them, I start to squeal with excitement. I am so ready. You don't even know!
  • I want to start sewing again. My grandma taught me how to sew years ago and I use to be pretty good at it. I'm so out of practice. I want to start making my own clothes. Yeeee!
Well, that is all for now. Signing off! - xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing!! Not many people can pull that look off. You look amaze!

    Also, I too want to get into sewing. Making my own clothes would save me so much hassle. Can't wait to hear about how you go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so precious! Thank you so much! (: I will definitely let you know how it goes. I'm thinking of making a corduroy circle skirt!

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks beautiful! Such a nice cut :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was jury duty? Your hair looks amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first day was awful, but once I got assigned to a case, I really enjoyed it. Thank you love! <3

      Delete
  4. You're depriving me of blogs!!! Why has it been so long!?
    I LOVE reading about your life!! haha
    Share more soon <3 xoxox
    p.s I miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MISS YOU SO MUCH GAH. CURRENTLY EDITING A NEW POST <3

      Delete