Thursday, October 31, 2013

Daily Duds // Favorite Fall Outfits

Happy Halloween! In honor of the end of this glorious month, I decided to pick three of my favorite outfits that you will most likely see me sporting this fall (and probably winter).  A lot of these clothes I purchased recently and are quite affordable. Let's start with the first look!



Hat // Forever 21
Tank // Target
Knitted cardigan // Forever 21
Black skinnies // Tilly's
Booties // Forever 21

I had forgotten how much I loved hats. Now that I have short hair, I don't have many styling options. So I recently resorted to hats as my latest "hair style." It's also a marvelous "bad hair hider." The mustard cardi will more likely than not be a staple for me in these next few months. If you know me at all, you know how much I love the color mustard. The sweater is also quite soft and cozy which doesn't hurt. I'm pretty obsessed. Up next: Look number two.


Flannel // Target
Bag // TJ Maxx
Black skinnies // Same pair from Tilly's
Bracelets // Target and TJ Maxx
Boots // Ross

Flannels have been a favorite of mine for years. They look very put together and tailored and yet so effortless. My collection is slowly growing back to it's prior glory. This one may be my favorite (shhh don't tell the others). I'm also very into subtle studs on accessories. I think they make your look just a tad edgier without having to slap on an all black ensemble. Let's take a gander at our final fall look.


Sunnies // Songbird (I had left them in San Diego with my best friend, Jasmine, and I finally retrieved them!)
Pullover // Target
Jeans // American Eagle Outfitters
Knee High Boots // Forever 21
Clutch // Target (Secret: It's not a clutch. It's a tablet case oops!)

I have been on the hunt for the perfect knitted pullover and I finally found it! Thank you, Target. You have all the marvelous things. They are so soft and great for layering. I'm a big fan of white and cream tops. It's kind of a problem. I think they look so clean and crisp for the season.
Currently listening to:
Guns Out by Young the Giant on Grooveshark

I cannot stop listening to Young the Giant lately. They just released their new single off of their upcoming album. I CANNOT WAIT. I'm going to pre-order it when I get paid on Friday. I am quite excited. I received my registration date for school. December 17th couldn't come fast enough! So many things are happening and I am liking the hustle and bustle of things. I do need to take a step back and relax once and awhile though. I did purchase a new book and I have yet to even open it. I should change that. - xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Loving the first outfit! And the sweater in the last outfit you posted. Very stylish!

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you floating in the third picture? Because I have spent about 5 minutes staring at it and I still can't figure out what is going on :)
    the Earth through a Lens
    ps. I love your short hair, it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am floating! Hahah! I jumped and my sister caught me in action :P Thank you so much! You're such a sweetie <3

      Delete