Friday, October 18, 2013

Making Changes: Friday


Happy Friday! I am currently relaxing at home for the afternoon until I go into work this evening. I'm snuggled up in my bed reflecting on my week and thinking of the things I need to accomplish for today, next week, and even next year. I'm remembering where I was a year ago. It's hard for me to believe where I am now as opposed to where I thought I would be. I thought I would be graduating college along with the rest of my senior class this year, but that was not in the cards for me. Today, I signed up to attend school in the Spring. I'm quite nervous to go back, but I know it's a good move for me. I am trying to figure things out so I can meet and/or surpass my own expectations of who I want to become as a person. I feel like I'm shedding my old skin and growing a new and tougher one. I am feeling at peace with myself and my choices. One thing I know I can rely on through this process is the love of my life, my soul mate, coffee (Just kidding friends and family). In all honesty though, it's going to be the only thing keeping me up in class. Thanks for reading, love bugs! -xoxo

Currently listening to:

Candle & mug from Anthroplogie.
*Photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment