Sunday, November 3, 2013

Check In // The Attic (Long Beach)


This evening, my friend, Sandra, and I decided to try a new place to eat. She had heard of this restaurant called The Attic and we wanted to check it out. The restaurant is a refurbished home from the 1920's on the corner of Broadway and Newport in Long Beach. The atmosphere was so warm and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We sat outside and enjoyed the crisp autumn air while sipping on hot pomegranate green tea in mix matched mugs (which was extremely delicious). The food is very reasonably priced and had a wide range of items to chose from. Sandra ordered their Mac and Cheetos and I got the My Boy Bleu Burger. I love that they didn't hold back on the bleu cheese. It made my stomach very happy. The burger was paired with come cajun french fries and they complimented each other perfectly. This may be my new favorite spot to eat.


Live in SoCal and want to try The Attic?
3441 E Broadway,
Long Beach, CA 90803
(562) 433-0153
http://www.theatticonbroadway.com/

I was blown away by this place. May be eating there again this week. Don't judge me. -xoxo

2 comments: