Monday, March 24, 2014

People // Alyssa


Currently listening to:

On Alyssa:
Hair clips // Alyssa Makes Bows
Earrings // Forever 21
Shirt // Thrifted
Pants // Forever 21
Cardigan // Buffalo Exchange
Shoes // Forever 21
Lipstick // Wet & Wild

Forever taking photos of my pretty friends. Look at this flawless human. I can't even. You should all check out my pretty best friend's bow shop! She makes bows and various other accessories. She also takes custom orders! Find her shop here (x).

Other places to find Alyssa:
Instagram // @alyssareadsbooks
Tumblr // http://littlecraftyqueen.tumblr.com
Blogspot // http://bigbowsbigbooks.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading and not abandoning me for being MIA - xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It's funny, but the pictures I loved most were the ones where you could see her face straight on, especially the fifth photo, she really is beautiful and I feel like when you see a person's face straight on you can "see" them more, you know? Like what their thoughts might be, or I don't know! Sorry if this isn't making sense, lovely to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, and lovely photos. :) Great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete