Sunday, February 16, 2014

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, SWCC!


Currently listening to:

I cannot believe that I have had this blog an entire three hundred and sixty-five days. I can't. This is probably the most committed I've been to something in my entire life (sad I know). I tend to start a bunch of projects with the intention of finishing them, but I never do. I'm quite proud of myself for keeping up with this site and for not letting it sit in cyber space for (extremely) long periods of time. Thank you to everyone who has supported this blog, read this blog, and followed this blog. You guys are wonderful. I have made some new friends and have gotten to share my old friends through this site. I'm squealing. I'm so thankful for you guys. Thank you so so much! -xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary!! That's so incredibly exciting. Mine is in April. Like you, I can't believe I have kept at it for so long. I must say though, it's people like you who make it so much easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year birthday! I hope you and SWCC spent it rather well! :)

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! Your blog is something to be proud of, it is a wonderful blog. May it have many more blog birthdays to come! :)

    ReplyDelete