Friday, January 3, 2014

Things I found in my phone // Pt I


Currently listening to:

So I often find myself taking photos while I'm out and about (like every other human being with a camera phone), but I don't really post them on any site. I was looking through my phone this evening and saw all of these gems. I thought I should start sharing them on here! Posting 1913841983 photos a day to Instagram can be quite annoying. I don't want to be that girl. So I'll put them here, where frequent posting is welcome. Enjoy, love bugs - xoxo

Good lanta, I take too many pictures of coffee / food. I cannot be stopped.

11 comments:

  1. I love those sunnies! I also like coffee and food so i dont mind at all :)
    -Diana
    YeesdearBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too adorable. Let's be food and coffee loving friends <3

      Delete
  2. This is a cute idea :) I often find hidden gems in my phone and I love the way you have displayed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. I have hundreds of random photos on my phone that never get seen. Glad someone got the ball rolling on sharing these hidden gems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggin' your style girl! So gorgeous and quirky.
    - Genna / sugarrockets.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! I quite enjoy your blog as well (:

      Delete
  5. Love your sunglasses!! Lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. eep! that photo of you at the top is the absolute cutest!
    what I wouldn't do for a big cuppa right now, that coffee looks heavenly <3
    oh, and I LOVE those shades!!

    Jess
    writinginredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete