Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

1. Flannel // 2. Faux Shearling Jacket // 3. Ankle Boot // 4. Velvet Pillow // 5. Matchbox Candle // 6. The Dandy Boot // 7. Hello Cuff // 8. Pantone iPhone Case

Currently listening to:
Sleigh Ride by She & Him on Grooveshark

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! It's quite nice being able to go outside and actually wear a jacket without sweating buckets (darn Californian winter). Every street is brightly lit with multicolored lights and illuminated Santa's. Unfortunately, you can't go to any Starbucks without having to wait in a line. Gingerbread Latte season! Pumpkin spice who? Now, it is socially acceptable for me to play my She & Him Christmas album without getting crazy looks from my friends and family. Bring it on, December. I'm ready for you. - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment