Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello Fall

As you can probably tell, Fall is my favorite time of the year. The weather is perfect,the leaves are changing colors, and I am not getting any more weird looks for wearing sweaters in July. It's time for layering, pumpkin everything, and boots. ALL THE BOOTS. I just thought I'd give my favorite season a shout out.


Currently listening to:

I am ready to curl up next to a fire with some coffee right now. Sounds like a dream.
Also, I'm looking for a good book to read. I feel like I spend too much time staring at a computer screen. I need some variety. Any suggestions? Comment below if you do! Have a good day, my lovelies xoxo

*I do not own any of these photos. Found on Tumblr, Pinterest, and Treasures & Travels Blog.

5 comments:

  1. All of this love for Autumn is starting to make me wish it was autumn here! Also, I have no idea what sort of books you like to read, but I just read a really good book called Safekeeping by Karen Hesse.
    theearththroughalens.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I agree with Emma. I wish I could embrace Autumn. But no, instead Spring!

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ Agreed!

    I miss autumn so much now. Your photos are beautiful by the way. So glad to have come across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, those peppers and pies! such lovely fall photographs, thanks for gathering them!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking them! (: Your blog is so cute :3

      Delete