Sunday, April 21, 2013

Life is a beach


Yesterday, Alyssa and I spent our afternoon frolicking on the California coast. The weather was perfect for the beach and we couldn't resist dipping our toes in the sand (and taking a whole lot of photos).


















Currently listening to:

On me:
Shades // Target
Bathing suit // Nordstrom
Button up // TJ Maxx
Shorts // American Eagle
Hat // Cost Plus

On Alyssa:
Shades // Forever 21
Bathing suit // The Sailors Siren
Button up // She Inside ( gift from yours truly)
Shorts // DIY
Head scarf // Hand-me-down from me

It was so nice to get out of the house and have it finally feel like summer. I just need to remember to put sunscreen everywhere. Nothing is worse than having the back of your knees burnt. It's not a party. SPF, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment