Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Closet Essentials: The Button Down


I am a firm believer in basics. If you have a few quality basics, you can create completely different looks with ease. My personal favorite wardrobe staple is the button down. You can pair this top with almost anything: jeans, skirts, tailored pants, over a dress. The possibilities are endless. They are easy to dress up or dress down. They come in almost every print, material, and pattern imaginable. You can find them pretty much anywhere. If you're not willing to spend all of your dough, head to the thrift store. They are everywhere. Here's a few button downs that have been styled to my liking.













Currently listening to:

I wear button ups a minimum of once a week. I probably have a dozen of them. They are a huge part of my wardrobe and I think an essential as well. They also make extremely comfy lounge shirts. Lazy days equals over sized flannel.

Adios, lovies. Stay stylin'.

All photos found on Pinterest and Tumblr**

No comments:

Post a Comment